A. Answer Last Updated: Sep 23, 2020 Views: 3
My Account (DB campus only)
My Account allows you to manage your library account by keeping up with what materials you have checked out, when they are due and if you owe any overdue fines, as well as the status of any recalls you may have placed.
To access your My Account:
- Log in to My Account using your ERAU login.
- Click on the Loans tab.
You will find a list of all the items you have checked out, when they were checked out and when they are due back to the library. You may also renew your library materials up to three times using My Account.
You can also access My Account by following these steps:
- On the Hunt Library's EAGLEsearch page, type a search term, subject, or title in the search box (it doesn't have to be a title of a book that have checked out). In the example below, the search was "Commercial Aviation."
- Once on the EAGLEsearch results screen, click on the Menu icon on the upper right hand side of the screen.
- On the menu, click on My Account.
- You may be asked to log into ERNIE at this time.
If you have any questions while using My Account, contact the Access Services staff by calling 386-226-6592 or emailing email@example.com.