A. Answer
Last Updated: Jun 16, 2022     Views: 2

Faculty that are teaching a course can have a copy of the textbook or other materials added to the library's Course Reserves Collection for student use. Please see the Course Reserves page for more information. 

To place material on reserve, complete the Library Reserves Request Form.

Still have questions? Ask a Librarian

More Help