A. Answer
Last Updated: May 12, 2021     Views: 2

While we are sorry to see you go, if you need the library to sign your university withdrawal form and have no outstanding library loans or fees, you can request the library signature in one of two ways:

  1. Send your request and attach the form in an email to dbcirc@erau.edu  OR
  2. Stop by the library BORROW Desk, located on the 3rd floor of the Student Union, building 610

Still have questions? You can call the Library Borrow Desk at (386) 226-6592.