A. Answer Last Updated: Apr 07, 2021 Views: 0
The Hunt Library is in the process of integrating the University Archives into the library's collection. You can find materials regarding your topic in the Archives as follows:
- Go to https://erau.edu/leadership/archives
- Click on Search the Archives
- You can search by keyword, subject, or type of material
- Enter relevant terms in the Keyword box or select (enter subject) from the drop down subject menu.
- When the results appear, click on the title to view more information or you can save results to a temporary list.
Additionally, a small subset of digitized items can be accessed separately through our institutional repository, Scholarly Commons. You may access that collection at: https://commons.erau.edu/archives/.
Please use this form to make a request or ask a question: https://erau.libwizard.com/f/archives-contact