A. Answer Last Updated: Jan 15, 2020 Views: 5
In order to migrate from the Legacy RefWorks platform to the new RefWorks from ProQuest, you'll first need to create a new RefWorks account by doing the following:
- Go to https://refworks.proquest.com and click the link Create Account.
- Enter your ERAU email address (you can’t sign up with any other email address).
Once you activate your account (you'll receive an email with a link to complete the registration process), you’ll get access immediately and can then begin the migration process. To migrate from Legacy RefWorks to new RefWorks, please do the following:
- Once logged in to the new RefWorks, click on the Add (+) sign and select Import References.
- Select Legacy RefWorks.
- Select Authorize.
- Enter Legacy login information and select Login.
- RefWorks will import your references and any custom output styles in the Legacy account.
- Your imported records will appear in the Last Imported folder.
For information about the new RefWorks, please see the library's guide on RefWorks.