A. Answer Last Updated: Oct 25, 2018 Views: 11
Last Updated: Oct 25, 2018 Views: 11
Library study rooms, and all the group study rooms located in the Student Union, can be reserved through SchedulER. Here are the different ways an ERAU student can reserve a study room:
- Access SchedulER in ERNIE in the Tools section (may have to click the All tools> link to see it).
- Use the QR code signs found within each study room to get a direct link to SchedulER.
- The QR code may also be found on the library's Study Room Use Policy web page.
- On the library's homepage, click "Reserve a Study Room" under the Quick Links heading.
- Visit the Info Desk on the first floor of the Student Union.
- Call the Info Desk (226-7950) for assistance in reserving a study room.