A. Answer Last Updated: Sep 04, 2018 Views: 20
Last Updated: Sep 04, 2018 Views: 20
Faculty, staff, and students have free access to The Chronicle of Higher Education.
Set-up instructions for first-time users:
- On-campus users automatically have access to premium content on chronicle.com.
- Premium content is signified by a green checkmark and "PREMIUM" and is remotely accessible to ERAU faculty, students, and staff by logging in.
- Remote users can sign up for off-campus access by clicking LOG IN in the top-right corner of the home page, then selecting Create an Account.
- ERAU faculty and staff must register using their erau.edu email address.
- ERAU students must register using their my.erau.edu email address.
- Once users have an account, they can log in directly from the Chronicle website at chronicle.com.
- To manage subscriptions to the Chronicle's e-newsletters, such as Academe Today:
- Click on your name in the top right corner of the home page.
- Click Newsletters.
- The Chronicle of Higher Education is available:
- On iPads through a free iTunes app download
- On smartphones or tablets through the device's web browser
- On computers with Internet access