A. Answer Last Updated: Mar 02, 2017 Views: 8
Yes, you can print in the library but unfortunately, the library doesn't have any color printers.
To print from the library, you can simply log into any of the library's computers and print your documents.
Color printing is available at the following locations:
- College of Business, Room 123
- College of Engineering, Lehman Building, Room 371
- Office of Undergraduate Research, Mod 22, room 202
- College of Arts & Sciences, A2 Writing Center, Room 104
- Student Center, outside of Student Activities/SGA Offices, across from the info desk.
Additionally, you may ask a student assistant at the Office of Undergraduate Research to print a small color print job for you.